Thursday, May 1, 2014

Finished Time piece

A tedious problem I faced was finding a way to combine and bend the sticks to form the shape I wanted them to flow in. I began by tying a string to both ends of a twig and tightening it until it became the shape I wanted. I then tied other sticks to that one formed stick. When I was finished I had to reform the group of sticks by doing the same thing to the group of twigs as I did to the first. I ended up with a simpler flow than I had anticipated and became fond of the new concept. 
       I have never done this before and I consider this a risk I decided to take. I was happy with the final product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment